Needs of this project
Pakistan is an under developing country has large population but minimum facilities. Due to lack of basic facilities peoples are living under bad conditions. A large community does not have basic hygienic needs. People don’t have clean water, electricity, house or schools. . All the family members even teenager to old one have to work hard to fulfill the needs of the families. Monthly income is not sufficient to provide the good and healthy food to everyone. Economic condition is not worthy. Governmental policies are unable to provide the sustainability or fulfill the needs of poor peoples. Poverty has occupied the people that they cannot afford the good life style even the basic needs of lives. In this situation minority are lying in under bad situation. Especially Christian families are living in very critical circumstances. They have low income, most of the family heads earning not more then 10, thousand PK. Families don’t have even clean water, electricity, house hold things, fee of their children. Due to lack of income families are unable to marriage their daughters, so they are facing the social problems in this regard. Mostly families are living in very congested houses. House is consisted on one or two rooms ( 12×12 Square foot) and each family members are round about 8 to 10 or more. In Pakistan joint family system is running. So the head of family have to work very hard to meet the needs.
Proposed Project Objectives
- To improve the health standards of children and women
- Educational support to the children in shape of fee, books, uniforms ect.
- To provide basic facilities and create an awareness among the community
- To help the families to sustainable in economic situations
- To help the families that they experience the love of God and protect them from religious extremes.
- To bring them into the mainstream of society and help them to become a useful member of the society
- Provide the basic facilities to the families like life saving medicine, Scholarship to the children, house hold goods(fan, bed, clothe, house rent, sewing machines, stoves, heater, blanket ect)
Following are the activities in accordance with the project objectives
- Survey will be made to find out most deserving and needy families
- Questioners Performa will be develop to find out the basic need of the families
- Support should be provide in the shape of cash, goods, medicine and house hold things
- Monitoring and evaluation visit will be conducted by the mission coordinator of The Lord Jesus’ Disciples Ministries.
- Improved educational conditions of children (boys & girls)
- Improved the living standard of families
- Improved health standards of children and women
- Reduced poverty in the community by providing the financial support
- A reduction in the reliance of child labor for economic prosperity, while finding replacement avenues for income of generation
- About 50 families benefit directly and 70 families indirectly every year.
The proposal sets the target of providing financial supports to 50 families for Donation.
Any Donations are greatly appreciated
Rev Javed Younus
The Lord Jesus’ Disciples Ministries
Address: H # 13 Out Fall Road U.V.A.S Lahore, 54000, Pakistan
Cell # +92-300-8038680, 03228050280 Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org